Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping, on orders over $100
- Key Features
- Built in Grills
- Summerset Professional Grills
The Sizzler series by Summerset is designed to be an affordable, premium style grill. Constructed with 443 grade stainless steel and built to ensure even heating, this gas grill offers a cooking experience that will satisfy outdoor chefs of any level. This 40-inch freestanding natural gas grill is powered by five 12,000 BTU 304 grade stainless steel tube burners that push a total of 60,000 BTUs. A 15,000 BTU ceramic rear rotisserie burner expands cooking options, allowing you to slow roast poultry and other meats (rotisserie kit is optional). The cooking space measures 875 square inches, and the grates are built from 8mm stainless steel rods. The SIZ40-NG grill also features an easy-clean briquette system, which helps reduce flare ups and ensures the grill has even heating across the grilling surface. Ignition is safe and convenient, thanks to a flame-thrower style ignition that also includes a manual flash tube backup. The hood of the grill is double lined to help prevent discoloration, and it boasts a 3-inch temperature gauge which helps keep track of internal temperatures. The grill cart features double door storage, fixed shelves and locking casters.
- Constructed in all commercial-grade stainless steel and designed with careful precision to ensure optimal airflow and even heating, the Summerset Grills SIZ40-NG gives its higher-priced competitors a run for their money in both durability and grilling performance.
- Offers a 15,000 BTU ceramic rear rotisserie burner that expands cooking options, allowing you to slow roast poultry and other meats (rotisserie kit is optional).
- Easy-clean briquette system, which helps reduce flare-ups and ensures the grill has even heating across the grilling surface. Ceramic briquette trays feature a locking tray design, for easy cleaning. Simply flip over and turn the gas grill on high for 5 minutes to clean the briquettes.
- Five rust-resistant stainless steel burners provide 60,000 BTU's of high-heat performance, 12,000 BTU's per burner.
- Sure-Strike electronic ignition with backup easy-light flash tubes provides instant lighting.
- Lifetime warranty on cooking grids, stainless steel housing, and burners.
Overall Dimensions: 39 1/2" Wide x 20" High x 25" Deep
Cutout Dimensions: 38" Wide x 8 1/2" High x 20 3/4" Deep
Built in grills are grills are installed outdoors into a kitchen island. Most built in grill manufacturers offer a full line of outdoor products to create an outdoor kitchen with all the features you enjoy in your home. Outdoor refrigerators can keep food and drinks cold. Side burners allow you to prepare side dishes and sauces to go with your main course. Bar centers and sinks help you keep things cool and sanitary. Storage drawers and cabinets allow you to store any essentials that you would use to prepare or serve your meal. How to prepare the island? The kitchen island must be manufactured out of all non-combustible materials like steel framing with Hardy Backer Board, steel framing with cement board, cinderblocks, patio blocks, or other types of non-combustible materials. Generally the island must also be vented to keep the cavity cool for items such as refrigerators and other appliances that us wiring. The appliances manual will be a great source for information as far as dimensions, clearances, installation procedures, and good building practices. If you are ever in doubt, reach out to one of our certified installation professionals.
Summerset is a family owned business with 20 years of experience in manufacturing quality products. Offering several grill lines to meet your expectations for quality and budget alike. To go along with their multiple grill lines, Summerset manufacturers all the necessary components to complete your ideal outdoor kitchen. Offering outdoor refrigeration, storage, sinks, accessories, and more. Summerset offers portable carts for all of their grills for those looking for a quality grill with flexibility in its location. Whether you are looking for commercial grade, entry level, or something in between, Summerset has a grill for you. With grills ranging from 26" wide to 42" wide and from 36,000 BTUs to 104,000 BTUs, you will find what you need with Summerset Professional Grills.
|Overall Dimensions||20" (H) x 39 1/2" (W) x 25" (D)|
|Box Dimensions||22" (H) x 42 1/2" (W) x 27" (D)|
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas, Propane|
|Finish||#443 Stainless Steel Construction|
|Hood Features||Double-lined Hood|
|Grate Thickness||8mm Cooking Grates|
|Burner Type||Stainless Steel Tube Burners|
|Ignition Features||Flame Thrower Ignition, Manual Flash Tube Ignition|
|Briquette System||Easy-clean Briquette System|
|Temperature Gauge||3" Built-in Temperature Gauge|
|Main Burner BTUs||12,000 BTUs (each burner)|
|Total Cooking Surface||985 (square inches)|
|Back Burner BTUs||15,000 (infrared burner)|
|Number Of Main Burners||5 Burners|